About the training
Becoming an exceptional beauty therapist has never been easier
The beauty industry is forever thriving. With the demand for looking at our best ever-growing, more people choose the career of beauty therapist. And it’s obvious why: you can have a very comfortable life, earning a decent income while working as much as you want wherever you want.
Good Hand Therapy Academy can help you succeed in this new career.
Strong from my 19 years of experience as a beauty therapist, teacher and salon owner, I’m offering you the best short training to provide top quality beauty treatments.
During my one-day programs, you will learn:
- Essential knowledge – I will teach you about products and techniques to ensure every treatment is a success.
- Expert skills – I will help you gain confidence and finesse with each gesture to provide the best treatments.
- Professional attitude – with so much competition, your best asset to attract clients is to offer a customer experience they will never forget.
Why should you train with me?
- Learn directly from an expert – I have 19 years of experience providing excellent beauty treatments with the highest standard of customer care. I have taught for two years at the renowned Ecipar Beauty School in Parma, Italy.
- Learn in the best possible settings – I offer one-to-one training or training within a small group, in my salon or online, to best suit your preferences and needs.
- A training tailored to you – I want to make sure everyone learns in a way that makes sense to them and meets their knowledge, skills and abilities. I am happy to adapt my teaching to you.
- On-going support – we will keep in touch and provide support and advice after you complete the training.
- Start earning an income the very next day – Once you complete your one-day training, you can start working with the potential to earn up to £350 per day!
- Work anywhere in the world – Enjoy the freedom to work anywhere at home, in a salon, or even along your travels.
Once the training is completed, you will receive an official certificate to prove you are ready to provide treatments to clients.
Who is this training for?
- You are over 18 – no maximum age!
- You have an interest in beauty – no experience needed!
- You want a hands-on training
- You want to learn fast to work as soon as possible
- You wish to retrain and change career
- You want to make an extra income
- You wish to work less and earn more
- You want to take control of your finances
If you are unable to attend the course booked you must let us know a minimum of 14 days before the course date or your payment will not be refunded.
Our online training courses make learning more flexible and accessible to people already in the workforce, allowing everyone to progress at their own pace, in parallel with their family and professional obligations.
Our correspondence courses allow access to training materials at any time, as our e-learning courses are fully downloadable. You can take them with you wherever you go, work according to your availability, develop gradually and become a competent professional, putting your expertise at the service of those in need.
Taking the courses from your home allows you to receive step-by-step support to help you realise your professional project, while taking into account your expectations and needs.
Throughout your training, you will have the opportunity, whenever you need it, to contact an expert in the massage you are studying, to ask him/her questions and be accompanied towards the realisation of your professional project, your dream.
Our accompaniment begins even before your first course, in the choice of the training courses that will best correspond to your level, but also to your personal professional project.