Swedish and deep tissue massages for Slimming and Improved Skin Tone in Bethnal Green London
I named my salon Good Hand Therapy after receiving compliments from my first clients saying I had ‘good hands’. I now have 19 years of experience and still love helping clients through massage.
When you visit the salon, we will discuss your treatment options and any specific problems. I will then tailor my massage technique to your requirements and you will leave feeling relaxed, refreshed and renewed.
How do massages affect your body ?
The word massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure.
Massages causes physiological changes in your body through:
- The relaxation response, which is an involuntary, yet predictable response of the nervous system to massage techniques and touch.
- Mechanical responses, which are physical effects that occur in the body when pressure is applied to the soft tissues.
Together, these responses can produce physical and emotional benefits.
Some benefits of massages
Massages benefits can include:
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension
- Improving circulation, energy and alertness
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure
- Improving immune function