Our website address is: https://goodhandtherapy.com
General information notice on the conditions of execution of personal data processing within the Good Hand Therapy Beauty salon.
Within the framework of the exercise of its missions, our association is led to initiate and implement, under its responsibility, various processing of personal data.
These processing operations systematically have a legal basis, i.e:
– either they are necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures ;
– or they are necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or
– they are necessary for the performance of a public interest task; or
– or if they have been preceded by the collection of the consent of the data subjects.
These processing operations are carried out in compliance with the obligations arising from the regulations relating to the protection of personal data and the following information is intended to assure the persons concerned of this.
Purposes of the processing operations
All processing of personal data is carried out for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Recipients of the data :
The recipients of the personal data collected by our goodhandtherapy.com website are the various departments of the establishment as well as the persons authorised to know about it by law. If necessary, this data may also be transferred to subcontractors of the Good Hand Therapy Beauty salon. In this case, the Centre ensures, in any case, the guarantees in terms of protection of personal data provided by the said service provider and formalises with him a contractual act in compliance with the regulations.
Rights of the persons concerned
Good Hand Therapy guarantees to all persons concerned by the processing of personal data under its responsibility the full effectiveness of their rights.
To this end, it is recalled that the persons concerned by the processing of personal data have the following rights
– the right of access (the right to obtain communication of the data processed and the characteristics of the processing)
– the right to rectification (right to request the correction of inaccurate information)
– the right to object (the right to object to processing due to specific circumstances)
– the right to erasure (the right to request the erasure of one’s data when there is no longer any reason to keep them);
– the right to portability (the right to recover one’s data in a reusable format for one’s own use);
– the right to limitation (right to request suspension of processing).
To exercise any of these rights, any data subject may contact the data protection officer appointed by the organisation at the following address: email@example.com
If this contact remains unsatisfactory for the data subject, he or she is reminded that he or she may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
In general, it will be specified that Good Hand Therapy Beauty salon attaches great importance to the protection of personal data and has made significant efforts to ensure full compliance with the new European Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Finally, and more specifically with regard to the present website, it should be noted that it is the vector of several personal data processing operations, via which reference is made to the present information notice, namely
– the management of cookies based on the consent of Internet users (article 6 1 a) of the RGPD);
– the management of the newsletter based on the consent of those who wish to receive it (article 6 1 a) of the RGPD);
– the management of “contact” based on the execution of pre-contractual measures (article 6 1 b).
Get notified of special offers, events, and news
Get 25% OFF Discount code!
- Monday – Friday : 10:30am – 20:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday : 10:30am – 20:00pm